Terms and Conditions
[Last Updated September 2020.]
Welcome to the Best Buy Health commercial website (“Website”). By using the Website and its related services, products and software, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”). References to “Best Buy,” “Best Buy Health,” “our,” “we” or “us” may refer to Best Buy Co., Inc.; Best Buy Health, Inc.; and their affiliates, subsidiaries and designees. We may make changes to the Website and the Terms. It is your responsibility to review the Terms for updates or changes. If you do not agree with the Terms, you should not use the Website.
Additional or separate terms may apply to your interactions with other Best Buy websites, Best Buy stores or Geek Squad®, and to use of individual services or features available on the Website.
Use of the Website
You may not use the Website if you are under the age of 18.
All content included on or comprising the Website, including information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”), is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is protected as a collective work under U.S. and international copyright laws, and Best Buy owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of all Content. You may not remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice contained in any Content you use, and you may not modify or alter the Content, copy or post the Content on any network computer, or broadcast the Content in any media. You may not copy, scrape, frame, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, participate in the lease or rental of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. The logos and other trademarks on the Website are the property of their respective owners and are owned by, licensed to or, where required, used with permission by Best Buy and may not be reproduced, copied or manipulated in any manner without the express written approval of the trademark owner.
Third-Party Generated Content
The Website may contain third-party content. Best Buy Health is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency or any other aspect of the content of such third-party content, nor is Best Buy Health responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. No reference made on or through the Website to any specific commercial product, process or service (or provider of such product, process or service) other than such products, processes or services of Best Buy Health, constitutes or implies an endorsement, recommendation or favoring by Best Buy Health.
Notification of Copyright Infringement Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
If you believe that your copyrighted material may have been infringed, please provide the Best Buy Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, your email address
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
The Best Buy designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached by:
BBY Solutions, Inc.
7601 Penn Ave. S
Richfield, MN 55423
For additional information regarding this procedure, please reference 17 USC 512.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
BEST BUY HEALTH PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT AND OTHER MATERIAL MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
Certain software or other materials (“Software”) that you may obtain through the Website may be further subject to export controls. You will comply with all applicable export and re-export restrictions, laws and regulations, and you will not transfer or encourage, assist or authorize the transfer of any Software to a prohibited country or otherwise in violation of any restriction, law or regulation.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or device. You agree to not share your account credentials with others. You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. Activities including, but not limited to, tampering with the Website, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents and conducting fraudulent activities on the Website are prohibited.
You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website, including by, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging on to a server or an account which you are not authorized to access
- Using any Website for unintended purposes or trying to change the behavior of any Website
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation via means of submitting a virus to any Website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing”
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting
- Forging communications on behalf of Best Buy (impersonating Best Buy) or to any website (impersonating as a legitimate user)
You may not send unsolicited or unauthorized email on behalf of Best Buy, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. We may prosecute you to the full extent of the law for any violation of these Terms. You may not use any device, software, or routine or data to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any Website or any activity being conducted on the Website. You may not use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website other than the search engine and search agents we provide and generally publicly available browsers.
Termination of Use
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Website at any time. We may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of any Website at any time without prior notice.